
Yes, I have a sighting I would like to report. One has decided to take over my home and go through all of the cabinets and fridge drawers taking food and replacing it with huge bite marks!
Picture of proof:

Any time I turn my back this 'ROUS' decides to make its move...and then AHHH! The whole house is destroyed and all the food has been taken over. Don't let this sweet exterior fool you...
5 comments:
I seriously thought a mouse had done that until I scrolled down. That was a good laugh. :) Looks like someone likes cheese!
Funny! What trouble! Loved the bite marks! Ha!
No way did that mouse eat your cheese like that! WOW! I would say definetly call the "professionals" lol. XXX, McKenzie
HAHA! I love that you called Bentley an ROUS and showed pictures. I seriously laughed out loud. So funny. :)
HAHAHAH, that is so funny!!!!!!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment