Bentley enjoys playing computer games on pbs kids.

Another favorite pastime....bubble beards!

Paisley LOVES the blanket that the RS (Hiroe) made for the women who had babies the year paisley was born. She sleeps with it and totes it around.

Another thing both girls love to do is read. I tried to capture Pais reading a book on video. It is the cutest thing...she wouldn't do it, but this video cracks me up because it is SO HER. I'll catch her one of these days when she least expects it.
6 comments:
What beautiful little girls! I just love how you are able to capture their little personalities in photo and video! Great little family!
I agree, beautiful girls!
Love the bubble beard, they're so cute! What funny girls!
CUTE! I cannot believe how grown up they are looking! Holy cow. They are sto stinking cute. Oh how I miss them. Do I say the same things every post? Probably! But seriously. And I think the bubble beard is adorable.
Your daughters are adorable.
This is what PBS is doing. They have a multi-part series on "The Mormons". Let's just say it's slanted
http://video.pbs.org/video/1460817958/
I refuse to support PBS.
Oh and in the opening comments they said that being called a Mormon in the late 1800s was akin to being called a Muslim extremist today.
Post a Comment