Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ultrasound Results!

It is official, I just had my ultrasound and they found out the following:


yay!

9 comments:

Desiree said...

YAY! Congratulations!! I was totally wrong. oops!
Thanks for the call this morning! I love you!

brandon and jenna allen said...

Congrats! I'm way excited, now we can have two sets of girls in the same primary class.

Melanie said...

Yep..totally wrong here too:) That is OK though as there really was no "right" answer!! So happy that she cooperated and you were able to find out:)

Jeri said...

Welcome to the all girl team! 3 girls are the best!

Nancy said...

What a cute way of announcing. Isn't it funny that Rodney and Michael have only brothers and we have only girls? Cracks me up! Michael's parents have only granddaughters. But we aren't done yet.

So excited for you guys!

n.sproul said...

Just the way you wanted it! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Babies are super fun. I'm sure you will have a boy eventually ;o)

Tara Black said...

I love it! You guys make beautiful little girls, so I can't wait to see what this little one looks like! Also, I think it's funny that Rodney came from a family of all boys and you guys have all girls! :) Congrats!

Rachel said...

THREE girls!!! No way!!!!!!!! That is so stinkin' awesome! Hopefully I can follow in your footsteps soon, hehe!