
(immediately after taking this next picture, Pais (while no one was watching) stuffed all the candy that made up the caterpillars nose and mouth into her little face...)

Last Tuesday was my 28th birthday...hmmm, sounds very old. It is crazy to think that Rodney and I are not the youngest couple in our ward anymore, so weird! Anyways, here are some fun things that I did on my birthday.
*woke up to the most awesome cake (caterpillar, it is a marchant tradition)
*took nap around lunch time (rodney took off work early for me to do that, he knows how much I love my sleep :) )
*ate shrimp tacos at bajio with Rodney while the girls were with Rodney's parents. Bajio was SO good!!!!
*my hubby and I spent the evening birthday shopping for whatever I wanted. We went to Marshalls and the Gap, sadly, he found much more than I did...oh well.
*after getting the girls to bed at 10, I had a birthday party at a good friends house and celebrated by eating cake, chocolate twizzlers, and watching the movie 'Now and Then.'
What a fun day!
5 comments:
28 - does not sound old to me!! you're still under 30! sounds like you had a fantastic day; who wouldn't after waking up to a caterpillar cake? happy late bday :)
I'm sad I wasn't there to help celebrate! I love that you got a caterpillar cake though! It turned out so cute. I haven't had one of those in AGES! Love it! Happy Birthday!!! Love you!
SUCH a cute cake!!! LOVE it! And what a fun day! Glad your birthday was happy!
The catipillar cake is amazing! I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday. Twenty-eight doesn't seem old especially when you're staring 32 in the face. :)
That sounds like a great birthday. Babysitter and a nap would definitely top my list too. Happy belated Birthday
Post a Comment