Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Large Marge


If any of you have seen the movie "Pee Wees Big Adventure" you may remember the character Large Marge. In the past when shopping with my sister Desiree', while rifling through clothing that is bigger, that we are going to try on we have referred to it as "large marge". But you have to say it in a certain voice ;)

Anyways, the other day when I went to my bi-monthly pregnancy dr's check-up I decided to wear a new sweater that I got on my birthday. While sitting on the examining table I looked down and realized the long clear sticker with black letters that indicates the size, was still clinging happily to the left side of my sweater. Awesome... I quickly ripped off the "large" sticker...and thought to myself "large marge"! Thankfully though, it was not one of my x-large sweaters :) So there is the upside to this story.

(picture included above is not of my sweater, just a random shirt online...I just wanted you to get the idea of the type of sticker I was referring to)

2 comments:

Desiree said...

"Large Marge!"
Awesome. I love that you posted this and I love all of our inside jokes. Some of them we've been doing for so many years that I forget the source of them. Love it! Love you!

Rachel said...

I totally remember that part!! I hate finding tags later! The worst is when they're on your butt or boob, so funny!