

This is Bentley's classroom.

Here is Bentley's teacher Ms. Jennifer handing the parents the sign in/sign out sheet that we have to sign before dropping off and picking up our children.

My sweet girls

Bentley holding Copper

Paisley wanted to take a nap next to her little sister

Daddy and Paisley

I am in love with these next three pictures. Our little Copper is SO CUTE!



3 comments:
So Cute! I love my sweet little Paisley. She made me miss my calling in nursery for the first time on Sunday. Beautiful familiy:)
yay for Bentley's first day of school. She's getting so grown up! I can't believe it!
And thank you for the recent Copper pics. She's getting so big! She's so beautiful and little Paisley is so stinking cute. LOVE those girls!
Your girls are just SO stinkin' cute! How fun for Bentley at school too!
Post a Comment