So, apart from the sleepless nights, ...life has been pretty perfect around here lately. I can't believe sweet Ms. Copper has been with us a month! We sure love her!
I can't believe she's one month already!! You have taken such beautiful pictures of her. I love these ones - the grey blanket with her skin tone is very pretty.
I LOVE the pictures. By the time I have kids you need to move out here so you can take picture of them too! :) Happy one month Copper! She is so perfect!
6 comments:
I can't believe she's one month already!! You have taken such beautiful pictures of her. I love these ones - the grey blanket with her skin tone is very pretty.
I hope she starts sleeping more soon!
I LOVE the pictures. By the time I have kids you need to move out here so you can take picture of them too! :)
Happy one month Copper! She is so perfect!
So stinkin cute!!
She is SUCH a beautiful baby!
And you, Mom certainly know how to capture that beauty! sleep will come, let's see in about 24 years!
Heehee, ooooo...you're makin' me really hope my little bebe is a GIRL! She's so cute!
Post a Comment