Sunday, November 14, 2010

Baby Blessing

We had Copper's baby blessing today at church. It was such a beautiful meeting, the speakers talked about Gratitude and the Spirit was SO strong! The blessing Rodney gave was just lovely....he is such a great husband/father. I am so thankful for the loving family support that we have and all the blessings that come to us daily.

Many thanks to all the family who came out for Coppers blessing...Uncle Kevin, Aunt Cindy and baby Kaylee. Thanks to Grandma Jayne and Grandpa Don, and Grandma Kristy, Grandpa Marlow, and Aunt Charisse. Also, we were so happy to see the beautiful faces of wonderful friends; Melanie, Kim and Lily. Thanks so much ladies for your love and support! We feel so overwhelmingly loved!





5 comments:

Annie said...

She is so adorable!! And, I love your hair.

Unknown said...

Those are AWESOME pictures! It was really awesome that we could be there are see little Copper be blessed!

Anonymous said...

Denisha-
You have the absolute most beautiful family. What a great blessing to have three adorable girls. They are too cute and fashionable - just like their mom!!

Rachel said...

Your family is so freakin' CUTE!!! I love your necklace!

Desiree said...

I'm so sad aunt desiree and uncle chuck couldn't be there for the blessing. I'm sure it was beautiful. You'll have to tell me more about it!