Monday, November 22, 2010

Celebration for Daddy

My sweet husband turned 29 this past Saturday and since we were out of town for his birthday, my daughter Bentley suggested we make him cupcakes today. I thought that was a great idea. We started the day off with going to get Paisley a hair cut. I think it turned out really cute. I don't have a great 'before' picture. So, you'll just have to be happy seeing the 'after'. Then we went and ate lunch at chipotle (just us girls), and ran by Kroger to get some cake mix and frosting.


Here are the girls sprinkling their cupcakes.





My little copper baby sleeping away while we were making the cupcakes


The girls playing with Copper once she awoke



Paisley's new hair cut

Bentley and Paisley playing


Mom and Pais posing for the camera with our haircuts. (I had mine cut on Friday, guess I am just in the mood for chopping off hair!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cupcakes! Looks like a great talent the girls are developing for a part-time job later on.
Love the haircuts! I'm so so so glad Paisley still has her adorable curls. All you girls are gorgeous!
AND Love the family!!!

Happy Birthday Rodney!
We feel blessed to have you in our family!

Grandma Kristy

Melanie said...

Cute hair cuts..both of you!! And a very Happy Birthday to Rodney:)

Desiree said...

Happy Birthday brother!
Cute, cute girls! I love the cupcakes and paisley's new hair do. Yours looks cute too. I'm in the mood for a change as well. :)