Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Introducing...


Pecky the parakeet. As far as pets go I think this will be the easiest type to take care of. Bentley got to pick it out after going to 3 different pet stores....she named him (really a her) Pecky because he (she, rather) liked pecking on the box that we brought him (really her) home in.

Up until late this morning I thought we purchased a mute...he (she//don't forget) has been very shy.

(While out visiting teaching this month I was at a friends house (michelle n.) who spoke very highly of parakeets...my companion (esther h.) had birds growing up also and they both love them.)

2 comments:

Boo said...

Cool present! You are such a good Momma. I can't wait to meet Pecky.

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful. Mom always loved the bird that she had and they live a long time so you don't have to worry about having to deal with dead pets.