
So the above picture quality is not spectacular but I sure love the expression on Coppers face. Cutie-mc-cute-cute.
(notice anyone sticking out? Mike Wizowski! )
Things going on here:
*finally all girls are healthy!
*daylight savings has been AWESOME for us so far (I know everyone hates it but my girls have 'slept in' ever since the change)
*mentally gearing up for my hubby to go on another work related trip in a few days :(
My sister performed for the first time on byutv for Music and the Spoken Word, and I MISSED IT! Funny story is that it aires at 11:30, we were at church at the time, I came home and logged onto byutv online and saw that it was being re-broadcast at 3:30. I got all comfy in front of the computer at 3:30 and excitedly told my little ones we were going to play "I Spy" for Aunt Desi. I told them she was going to be singing...Paisley said "I want to sing too" and was all smiley. Very cute. Anyways I realized the program was not coming on so I talked to Rodney and he said "That's mountain standard time". Two more hours..and I realized I would miss it because we were invited to someones house for dinner.
We actually arrived to dinner a little early and the family was still preparing the meal. I asked if they had BYUtv which they DID! We again excitedly turned on the television gearing up to see my sister for the first time
(Side note--I saw people writing to my sister on facebook telling her they saw her and how beautiful she looked so I knew that she would be spotted on camera)
After watching the first few minutes I noticed that the women were wearing blue dresses and had remembered Desiree' mentioning they would be wearing black. I just thought "hmm, I guess they changed their minds, or Des got it wrong. After watching the full 30 minutes and NOT seeing my sister I was totally bummed. All our friends at the dinner party were trying to find her as well because they had met her when she was visiting KY so they knew what she looked like.
Anyways, sadly I gave up and we finished our dinner.
After arriving home I noticed some friends (bobby and larkin) posted a pic. of Desiree' performing. Do you notice anything?

THE BLACK DRESS! I realized that we must have seen a re-run. Boo! Luckily my parents taped it so I can see her grand debut at a later date.
1 comment:
I love the pic of Copper. So cute. Her little personality is so sweet!
THE BLACK DRESS!!! HA! I loved your phone call last night explaining the story. Sorry you got the old bait and switch. BYU airs the week old broadcasts in the afternoons. So, you can either watch it at mom and dads or on BYU tv next Sudnay at 3:30 MST. :) You're awesome! I can't wait for the girls to play "I spy". :) Love it!
Post a Comment