Saturday, August 27, 2011

Topsail Thursday July 28th

Thursday the fun activity of the day was renting jet-ski's. I told Bentley and Paisley we were going to go for a ride in a little boat and they both wanted to come. Some of the family stayed back at the house. The people that came were Charisse, Desiree', Mom and Ambri, and then Me, Rodney and Bentley and Paisley.
It was my first time on a jet-ski and I was pretty terrified. I hate being over (or in) water that I can't tell how deep it is. We all had a great time!
Charisse made taco salad that day with a yummy mango salsa, and after dinner we went to the beach.

Rodney and I with Bentley sandwiched between us:


Desiree', Ambri and Charisse


waving for a picture with Benltey

My turn to drive with Paisley between Rodney and I

Mom and Des


Last trip around was with just Rodney and I

Later that night at the beach:

My mom and dad





Charisse spotted a crab that was washed onto shore

she caught it!

turtle tracks

a spot where eggs were laid



me enjoying the waves!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What a fun trip! Great pictures - I like the one of you and your girls in the water, and I think that one of your parents in the ocean is adorable. Thanks for posting!