Here is a picture of Bentley with her best friend Carlyn. Carlyn sits at Bentley's table at school and Bentley loves her because she has long 'Rapunzel hair' :)
hay ride
The girls and I on the hayride
Picking out a pumpkin in the pumpkin patch (they dropped us off to pick out a pumpkin and left us there for a good half hour. It was blazing hot and I was holding a 25 lb baby. Not the best moment of the day for sure)
On the hayride back to the main area Paisley decided she wanted to sit on Bentley's teachers lap. Mrs. Barfield was very sweet about it :)

hay ride
The girls and I on the hayride
Picking out a pumpkin in the pumpkin patch (they dropped us off to pick out a pumpkin and left us there for a good half hour. It was blazing hot and I was holding a 25 lb baby. Not the best moment of the day for sure)
On the hayride back to the main area Paisley decided she wanted to sit on Bentley's teachers lap. Mrs. Barfield was very sweet about it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment