I am one of the RS instructors in my ward....which means once every month I get to teach a lesson during 3rd hour to the sisters in the church. Yes, that's right...everyone sits down and listens intently to my every word. No pressure ;) Anyways, as I was collecting my thoughts and getting my lesson prepared for tomorrow I got a great idea. I decided that this was a great time to use a fun tool on my mac called 'photo booth'. One of the fun things it can do is distort pictures...the girls LOVE using this application. It is a fun thing to do to kill time, or play around when you are supposed to be doing something else way more important.... like planning a lesson. Some might say I am procrastinating. Hmm...would it make you laugh if you knew that my lesson was titled 'The Second Coming of Jesus Christ'? Anyways, check out my funny faces of the evening.
Check out what my face would look like if both sides of my face were exactly the same, oh, and if I was 'wall-eyed'

Do I scare you?!

I think I look like a 'who' from Dr. Suess here:
6 comments:
HaHa! What a great way to stall! Looking good--my favorite is the Woville pic ;-)
Adam has this on his ipad and we seriously laugh so hard over our faces!! Funny!!
So grotesque--yet I can't look away!! (:
Too funnny! I think you look like Giada from the Food Network in the second photo. Cute!!
Hahaha...love it! I bet your girls would go crazy over that. Love the alien one. :)
Post a Comment