
So, I guess I have had bad luck with sunglasses recently. I purchased new ones right before we went to the beach as a family this summer and managed to lose them on the ride home from our trip. Sad. I thought they were in the van somewhere but after some thorough searching they were no where to be found. SO I decided to purchase some new ones that were on sale at Kohl's last week. They are really cute and Vera Wang and the fact that they were on sale was a definite plus! So I have worn them 3 times and managed to scratch the left lens today while out and about. While wearing them I now feel like I have the early onset of blindness. The scratch on the lens while wearing it gives the blurred vision effect in the direct center of my left eye. Boo!
(The headliner for this post is a line from 'Mystery Men' and excellently executed by my sister Desiree'. It is one of my favorite things to have her say ;)....anyways. That is how I feel about these dang sunglasses!)
3 comments:
That's funny. I bought a pair of sunglasses about 3 years ago that were my FAVORITE but then they got a scratch on my lens. So I keep on getting new glasses to replace them... and then I either sit on them, lose them, or whatever and have to fall back to my scratched up lens pair. I think I am on my 6th pair. I feel your pain! I have really bad luck with sunglasses.
JUNK IT! You're so funny. I totally would've shouted one of our quotes this morning had you been there. Chuck would not have appreciated it but I'm sure we would have DIED laughing. I love us. I love you! I'm sorry you lost your cute pair of sunglasses from this summer. They were AWESOME! And how lame is it that you're new one got scratched.
Here's a new quote for you. I'll be REALLY impressed if you know it. "SCRATCH!!! You picked my CD up in broad daylight and scratched it!"
Duh, that is so easy! And totally fits this blog post. THE RINGER!!! LOVE :)
Post a Comment