Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Susie Stink Pot

Don't let the darling face fool you...this little gal has been a stinker lately. Before putting her into her car seat she straightens her legs and screams, she grabs onto any object nearby while trying to carry her, is reluctant to walk or talk much even though she can, and throws food in my face if it's not to her liking. Hmmm...Terrible ones perhaps? Is there such a thing?

4 comments:

Desiree said...

You're going to have to start calling her "Senior Poopy Pants". Susie Stink Pot works too. At least she has good aim. Maybe she'll play sports and make/give you lots of money. Then maybe you won't feel so bad. Ya think?

Unknown said...

I love her outfit!! She IS a super cute girl! Maybe she is getting all the stink out before her teen years?? Only time will tell!

Anonymous said...

Ok--so I said yes to babysitting Sat. night before reading this blog about "Susie Stink Pot." What is going on with her these days? Sure hope it's a short lived faze.

Mom

Anonymous said...

PS--you know I love her to pieces!!!

Mom again