Friday, February 17, 2012

Recent happenings

Just some random things going on around here that I thought I would blog about:

This is Copper's favorite place to play, the girls thought it was a good photo opp



When I was 4 I made the plate below for my parents. The picture is of our house and my family. Don't ask who is who...a couple weeks ago the plate broke when it fell on the floor. I figured rather than try to repair I would just take a picture for memories sake. Rest in peace Mr. Plate.



A week or two ago when Rodney was away for the evening I was putting the girls to bed and reading books on the bed with them and Paisley fell asleep in my arms. It was adorable. It absolutely never happens so I had Bentley take a picture for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw! I love the picture of you and Paisley!! I love those moments!

Rachel said...

Denisha, you are one sassy, awesome mom!!! I always love your haircuts and your girls are darling!