Saturday, April 28, 2012

As of now we are 90% packed out of our house...we just have a bit of the kitchen left to do. We had a POD delivered to our house yesterday and lots of helpers from church came to load it up with our furniture. I am so thankful we had such a great turn out.
It is so crazy thinking that we are leaving this house of ours. We have lived here almost 8 years. This is the only house that our kids have known. It has been such a great place for us. Our neighbors have been exceptional and I have really felt at home here. I hope that our next destination is as comfy.

1 comment:

Mrs. Sproul said...

Wow! And now you've done it! Congratulations on a fun future ahead! As a military brat, I know what it is to pack up EVERYTHING and to clean EVERYTHING, so no envy there for you. Just wish we could have helped. I'm so glad you have a ward that came out. Good things are in store for you guys! Love ya!