Mothers Day has been great! Every year Rodney tries to think up a great idea of something to get me on Mothers Day...this year I thought I would make it easy for him. I told him I wanted him to get me a Tiffany bracelet. I had looked online and showed him a few of my favorites and left it up to him. Well, the days went by and I didn't know if he was going to get it for me or not. You never know ;) Rodney ever since we were engaged has loved purchasing me jewelry. When we were engaged and newly weds he would purchase fresh water pearl necklaces from co-workers that would travel to China. He used to go into Banana Republic and pick out pretty necklaces. Generally I LOVE big chunky necklaces and had looked at some Tiffany charm necklaces but decided I wanted a little something more discreet but special. So anyways, those who are familiar with Tiffany & Co. know they are known for their little blue box that they put their jewelry in. This is the little blue box that Rodney gave me when I woke up this morning....


He loves to fake me out, seriously! After opening up the construction paper box the Tiffany one was on the inside. I gave him a really awesome joke gift our first Christmas as a married couple. Ask me about it in person if you want to hear it, it is probably TMI for online blog.
Me wearing my gorgeous bracelet to church. I love it. He ended up getting my favorite one (the one I was hoping he would pick but I didn't know if it was the one he was going to get)
I have an awesome husband who loves me and was very sweet in fulfilling my present request. That's all a girl wants sometimes, right? :)
1 comment:
Love it! Just saw it at Tiffany's this weekend.
Post a Comment