After moving into our house I was SO excited because it is a total clean slate as far as decorating goes. All of the walls in our house are painted a medium greyish (with a slight brown tint) with white trim and crown molding. The only problem is, is that I want all new things (kitchen table and chairs, dining room lighting, rugs for the floors, etc) and that costs money....which we don't really have much laying around. Okay so if I had a million dollars I would fill up my bookshelves in our family room with the following book sets--I am in love with the covers...so colorful and beautiful!
They have these books listed on the site gilt right now for a collection of 30 for
$475...yikes! Some of the classics include: Little Women, Sense and Sensibility, Oliver Twist, Gulliver's Travels, Wuthering Heights, Treasure Island, etc...
I wish I could get these for my girls!~
I just can't justify spending
$200 on pink Jane Austin books now can I?
I would just love to fill up my bookshelves with all of these sets because they are classics AND so gorgeous. Oh well, one can always dream right?
1 comment:
Wow, I love all of those sets! Who needs furniture when you can buy cute books :D
Post a Comment