We arrived early enough to get a bite to eat at Potbelly. I had never been before but Amber raved about how good they were. She always gets the chicken salad salad, or the slim chicken salad sandwich. Considering the fact that all that week I had eaten Chicken salad for lunch I decided to go with the Italian Sandwich. I told the guy making it to put whatever he likes on it. I hate going to Subway for the same reason of there are so many choices. I usually just say "Whatever it has in the picture, put it on there". I don't know what I am doing when it comes to that stuff. Anyways, the guy added jalapeno peppers to it and it was AWESOME! I'm thinking somehow being pregnant I can handle spicey foods much easier now, it just doesn't affect me the same way. Anyways, the sandwich also had capicola, mortadella, pepperoni, salami & provolone cheese. YUM! Charisse got the same thing minus the white bread (she got wheat) and didn't get the peppers. Totally missed out.
After eating we had time to chat about what was going on in our lives and it was a lot of fun catching up with these gals.
We walked over to the YUM center around 7 because they started seating at that time for the concert to start at 8. I was really surprised at how few people were in the center. Even when the first band was playing there were still tons of empty seats. However by the time Pink started the place was packed! The opening band was The Hives. Never heard of them before and they were a bit to hard rock for my taste. I wanted to plug my babies ears that is in my tummy....
Then, P!nk entered and everything was amazing! She is such a great performer. Not only did she do such cool acrobatics on the stage but she also really connected with the audience. She was signing autographs during her performance and talking with people and just seemed so fun and energetic. She also mentioned that her dad and step mom were in the audience. I was happy to hear that because I figured she would give her best performance.
Aside from the drunk ladies that were sitting directly in front of us and the occasional cigarette being smoked behind us, I had an amazing time! LOVED IT!!!! The music was incredible and Pinks encore song where she flew of the audience was amazing. Fun evening indeed!





No comments:
Post a Comment