Like I said, I had Aven on the 4th and came home from the hospital on the evening of the 6th. My birthday was the 8th of June. My mom offered to watch the kids and for us to go out if we liked but I was SO sleepy and sore. I was recovering from my c-section and transitioning to my new life with 4 children. We ended up having a really low key celebration....my parents ended up coming over that evening to help celebrate.
Paisley holding Aven
me with my 4 children! Copper, Mommy, Aven, Paisley and Bentley
My parents picked up an awesome ice cream cake from DQ to celebrate!
Grandpa holding Aven
Grandma with the girls
my beautiful flowers that my friend Amber brought by that evening
my sweet little bed mate ( Though some may disagree to this, I have my newborns sleep with me until they are around 6 weeks old. Then we move them into their bedroom. Aven was a special case though...we moved him into his pack and play into our closet when he turned 5 weeks old until just recently. We had family visiting and they stayed in his bedroom, he was happy to share ;) )
I was really happy that my husband was able to take off work for a couple of weeks and my mom and dad for several days met up with Rodney and picked up Bentley and Paisley to keep them in Richmond during the day so things were less crazy at our house.
Here is a cute little capture I got on my phone
Father's Day we had a little mini shoot with Daddy and the kiddos
At the end of the month my sister in-law Cindy and her two kids (Kaylee and Malcolm) flew out to visit for a week. They are living in San Diego now so it was a lot of fun seeing them. Kaylee is just a couple months younger than Copper. I was a bit of a bump on a log while they were in town though due to lack of sleep and transitioning off my pain meds from the hospital. Some fun things they got to do with out kids was going to the pool and the Arboretum.
( I stole these off of Cindy's blog since I was such a bum when they were here and didn't pull out my camera)
The girls hanging out
Uncle Rodney and Malcolm
Aunt Cindy and Aven
June was fun and it has come and gone. Hopefully I remembered to blog all the big stuff.














No comments:
Post a Comment