Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Trip to Louisville

Yesterday we had the fun opportunity of driving up to Louisville to visit Kevin & Cindy's new baby, Kaylee. Kaylee was born on Sunday 10.10.10. Great date huh?! We visited with them in the hospital for a couple hours and then took Kevin out to dinner. It was a big fun crazy day. I hope we didn't cause too much chaos in the hospital with our two little disruptive screamers...Paisley and Bentley were pretty active yesterday. Anyways, Kaylee is adorable and it was fun getting to meet her.

The following picture was in my baby book...it is of my mom with me at 2 months old, and my Aunt LaDonne(my moms sister) holding her two week old baby, my cousin Jessica. Since Copper and Kaylee are about the exact same age difference I thought it would be fun to get a picture of the brothers holding their babies.

Sisters and babies


Brothers and Babies


Kaylee and Copper

Kaylee Jayne Sproul (I think she looks just like Cindy, but I also see Kevin in her too)

2 comments:

Desiree' said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Copper is getting so big and so stinking ADORABLE. I love the comparison of you and mom and evil aunt ladonne and jessica too. That is adorable. I love it! Cute, cute, cute. Kaylee's pretty darn cute too. congrats Kevin and Cindy!

Anonymous said...

I think that I have that pic too. It is super funny to look at. We were adorable & I'm glad it gave you inspiration.